Mansfield ISD TEacher Interview Days
April 23, 2019
* High School Job Fair
*HS Athletics, HS Special Education
MISD Administration-Great Room
605 E. Broad St. Mansfield Tx. 76063
May 1st or May 2nd 2019
* Elementary , Middle
*Fine Arts, MS Athletics, MS Special Education
Center for the Performing Arts
1110 W. Debbie Ln. Mansfield Tx. 76063
Beginning March 4th at 10 a.m. , you are invited to Register Online for the 2019-2020 MISD Teacher Job Fair. All attendees will have the opportunity to interview with representatives from campus/department teams.
NOTE: All Job Fair correspondence will be handled via email to KiaCrosby at email@example.com
* Fully Certified Teachers (Standard Certificate)
* Student Teachers receiving their Standard Certificate by June 2019
* Probationary Certified Applicants with a statement of eligibility in Secondary math, Secondary Science, Special Education or Career Technology will be considered as per space availability.
* High School and Middle School Coaching applicants can visit a representative form the Athletics Department following your content interview
* P.E. or Health applicants must have another Content Area Certification.
* Previously employed MISD teachers
* 2016-2018 Job Fair Attendees
* No walk-ins (you must have a confirmed appointment)
* If you are ineligible you are welcome to apply for positions online at www.mansfieldisd.org
Registration Process: (Complete Steps in Order.)
Complete the online professional application.
Link your application to the Teacher District-Wide Job Fair Pool(s) of your choice.
Complete the Registration Form. (Opens March 4th)
Print your emailed Job Fair Appointment Receipt.
Allow 72 hours for processing and confirmation of appointment time.
**Please note: Due to the Spring Break closure (March 11-March 15th) registrations received from March 11th-22nd will be processed the week of March 25th. **
Job Fair Pools
Your online application must be linked to one or more of the following district wide Job Fair Pool(s):
* Teacher District-Wide Elementary School
* Teacher District-Wide Intermediate School
* Teacher District-Wide Middle School
* Teacher District-Wide High School
You may also link your application to specific campus positions of interest.
Bring the following items to the Job Fair:
* Job Fair Appointment Receipt
* Two copies of your resume
* Student Teachers must fax a copy of their Status Letter to 817.548.2153 to finalize appointments
NOTE: Appointments may be assigned based on Content of Grade Level need.