Boren Elementary has finalized back to school information for the upcoming school year. Please refer to the sections below for the latest information.
2021-22 Registration Information
Enrollment for your student(s) takes place online via Skyward (our web-based service) or in person at the campus of assignment. Before an in-person appointment can be scheduled, students must start the enrollment process online.
- New Student Enrollment for the 2021-22 school term is available now. This is for students who are new to Mansfield ISD (not enrolled in an MISD school on the last day of the prior school year).
- Returning Student Enrollment for the 2021-22 school term has not yet begun. An email will be sent to current families when enrollment officially opens.
Our campus PEIMS Clerk, Mrs. Pullig, will be available starting July 20, 2021 to answer any questions regarding student registration.
2021-22 Teacher Assignments and Proof of Residency
Teacher assignments will be released on Thursday, Aug. 12 or Friday, Aug. 13 between 9 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. and 1 p.m. - 4 p.m.
- Please write your students name on your Proof of Residency documents or reference it in the message of the email. Emails are sent to Boren_POR@misdmail.org.
- If you prefer to drop your documents off in person, we will be accepting them at the front door during teacher assignments (Thursday, Aug. 12 or Friday, Aug. 13 between 9 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. and 1 p.m. - 4 p.m.)
All questions can be directed to the campus at 817-299-7740.
2021-22 Meet the Teacher Nights
Families are welcome to join us on Monday, Aug. 16 to meet their teachers at their designated times. Please feel free to bring school supplies with you to get your student settled in before the first day. If you pre-ordered your supplies, they will be in your student’s classroom.
- Pre-K / Kindergarten / ECSE | 4:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
- Grades 1 - 4 | 5 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Meet the Teacher Night is a come and go event. Please feel free to arrive at any time during your designated window.
2021-22 School Supply List
Bring your school supplies with you so you don't have to carry them to class on the first day of school. Tuition-based Pre-K classes will have supplies in the classroom for Meet the Teacher Night. On line supply orders will be delivered to your child(ren)'s classroom(s) for Meet the Teacher Night. If you are not able to come to Meet the Teacher Night, and you ordered supplies on line, your supplies will be in the classroom for the first day of school - August 18. You may also bring your supplies on the first day of school. At this time, as far as we know, parents will be able to walk students inside to the classroom on the first day of school.
The School Supply website is now live and ready to start receiving orders. Enter the school ID "BOR000" [3 letters, 3 numbers] to get started. Remember tax, if applicable, will be added to your selling price at checkout.