J.L. Boren Elementary:
Where teachers ROCK and students RULE!
WELCOME HOME BOREN BEARS!
Principal Survey - MISD Administration is seeking input to help determine the preferred characteristics of your next campus principal. Please take a few moments to mark the importance of these characteristics by answering our New Principal Survey. SURVEY CLOSES: Friday, April 17, 2015 @ 5:00 p.m.
CLICK HERE TO SEE THE NEW (2015) TRAFFIC FLOW MAP, effective January 6, 2015. Please note:
- Concord Drive leads to the drop off / pick up area; Highland Drive is a service entrance only (no car entry via Highland); thank you!
- TWO lanes of traffic for morning drop off; right lane exits to the right, left lane exits left. (7:30-8:00)
- THREE lanes of traffic for afternoon pick-up; parents enter and exit on / off Concord Drive. (3:30-3:45)
- To increase safety for our students, adults picking up students will need to show the student's official name card to the staff on duty to help us to insure that your child is entrusted to the right person. (Thank you for your help and understanding!)
- What's for Lunch? (View the Cafeteria Lunch Menu)
- View School Supply Lists for the 2014-2015 school year here. .
- Looking for bus information? Use the WebQuery System for bus routes. If you are wondering if the bus is running on time, view the: Bus schedule / Bus delay notice
- Check out our Announcements Page for up-to-date information and news about exciting happenings!
- Visit our Honors/Awards Page for campus awards and recognitions.
- For easy access to Breakfast / Lunch Menus, Skyward, Course Descriptions and much more, visit the Quick Links section at the top of each web page.
- How is J.L. Boren Elementary performing? Click on this link to view J.L. Boren School Report Card . For a more detailed academic report, click here to see the TAPR. Principal John Williams' annual letter regarding these reports is found here.
We at J.L. Boren Elementary are thrilled to have you as a part of our learning family; after all: "Once a Boren Bear . . . ALWAYS a Boren Bear!" WELCOME TO BOREN!
"Do the best that you can do to be the best that you can be."
Principal, Mr. John Williams