Welcome to J.L. Boren Elementary...where teachers ROCK and students RULE!
- We are temporarily located at the Judy K.Miller campus at 403 North Holland, Mansfield, Texas, while our permanent campus is being rebuilt! (We'll be moving back to our home campus (at 1401 Country Club Drive) during the Christmas Break!)
- NEW: Breakfast and Lunch Menu for Week of December 15-19!
- View School Supply Lists for the 2014-2015 school year here.
- School start and end times are different for our campus than most others in Mansfield due to our transitionary move. Please note that students need to be in class, in their seats, by 7:50 a.m. and will be dismissed at 3:20.
- Please note that when we return to our regular location at our new building (effective on 1/6/15), our start and end times will return to 8:00-3:30. Thank you!
- Transportation Updates: Will you drive your child to / from school? View the Traffic Flow Map for Parents & Buses. Please note the Parent Drop Off Map shows only one lane is used for drop off in the mornings to increase student safety. In the afternoon, more staff members are available to assist and two lanes are open to speed up the pick-up process. Map # 3 shows areas to avoid. Thanks for your help!
- Looking for bus information? Use the WebQuery System to find out which bus your child will be riding. Are you wondering if the bus is running on time? Bus schedule / Bus delay notice
- Check out our Announcements Page for up-to-date information and news about exciting happenings!
- Visit our Honors/Awards Page for campus awards and recognitions.
- For easy access to Breakfast/Lunch Menus, Skyward, Course Descriptions and much more, visit the Quick Links section at the top of each web page.
- How is J.L. Boren Elementary performing? Click on this link to view J.L. Boren School Report Card . For a more detailed academic report, click here to see the TAPR. Principal John Williams' annual letter regarding these reports is found here.
We at J.L. Boren Elementary are thrilled to have you as a part of our learning family; after all: "Once a Boren Bear . . . ALWAYS a Boren Bear!" WELCOME TO BOREN!
"Do the best that you can do to be the best that you can be."
Principal, Mr. John Williams